6 / 7 peoples
Two warm and cosy bedrooms are tucked away under the beams. The master bedroom room is on a huge mezzanine level closed off by a solid balcony and looks out over the chalet’s slate roof to the vast whiteness outside.
Sink into larch wood armchairs upholstered in traditional wool. Sit and watch the night fall over the mountains through windows framed with their red curtains.
- Living room 38 m², sitting area, beautiful armchairs, 1 bed.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 bedroom with twin beds 90 cm.
- 1 large bathroom (bath, shower, double washbasin) – separate WC.
- On the large mezzanine level (approx. 30 m²).1 bedroom (1 bed 160 cm) AND a bathroom (shower, hand basin and WC).
- The living area has a farmhouse table to accommodate family and friends.
- Fully equipped kitchen: dishwasher, fridge, freezer, large oven, hob, microwave, iron and ironing board, blender, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, fondue and raclette sets…
- Basic cleaning products supplied.
- SHEETS SUPPLIED.
- Balcony (garden furniture)
- TV, DVD player, free WIFI.
- Ski room with boot dryer.
- Communal laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
- Parking for your vehicle in front of the chalet.